Feed yourself 24 macabre morsels of holiday horror as you work your way through this cinematic Advent calendar from hell. From Christmas shopping carnage, to death bed carolers, to the dreaded holiday with the in-laws, get ready for a month's worth of creative thrills and chills from an international array of horror directors!
The perfect concept for a Christmas horror anthology, Deathcember was created and orchestrated by German filmmakers Dominic Saxl, Ivo Scheloske and Frank Vogt. They pulled together an impressive and diverse set of directors for their epic anthology, including such genre greats as Ruggero Deodato (Cannibal Holocaust), Lucky McKee (May, The Woman), and Trent Haaga (68 Kill). The film also features a number of horror favorites, including Barbara Crampton ( Re-Animator), AJ Bowen (You're Next), Tiffany Shepis (Victor Crowley), and Barbara Magnolfi (Suspiria).
Culture Shock Releasing is proud to present the most comprehensive release of Deathcember ever, a two Blu-ray set bursting with hours of special features!
- The Making of Deathcember (23 min)
- Deathcember Outtakes (7 min)
- Grimmfest Q&A with producers and several directors (53 min)
- Scoring Deathcember: The Budapest Scoring Orchestra recording the title theme (5 min)
- "Ring My Bell" segment from the Deathcember festival cut
- Red band trailer
- Green band trailer
- "December the 19th" Teaser
- "Aurora" Trailer
- "Crappy Christmas" Trailer
- "X-mas on Fire" Director’s Cut
- "Family Feast" Director’s Cut
- "They Once Had Horses" Extended Rough Cut
- "Bad Santa" Alternate Opening Sequence
- Audio Commentary for 13 of the film's segments
- Interview with Michael Varrati, Director of "All Sales Fatal"
- Interview with Bob Pipe, Director of "The Hunchback of Burg Hayn"
- Interview with Louie Bayliss, Richard Glover and Stephen Evans, Actors in "The Hunchback of Burg Hayn"
- Interview with Steve de Roover, Director of "Family Matters"
- Interview with Zach Shildwachter, Director of "They Used To Laugh and Call Him Names"
- Interview with Ruggero Deodato, Director of "Casetta sperduta in Campagna"
- Interview with Andrew Smetek, Sound Designer of "They Once Had Horses"
- Interview with Tamara Radovanovic, Actress of “December the 19th"
- Interview with Pollyanna McIntosh, Director of "Getting Away from it All"
- Interview with John Cook Lynch and Johnny Vivash, Director and Actor of "Cracker"
- Interview with Alyosha Saari, Director of "Ring My Bell"
- "A Christmas Miracle" video greeting
- Introduction to "A Door Too Far" from Dominic Saxl
- Introduction to "Aurora" from Lazar Bodroža
- Introduction to "X-mas On Fire" from Florian Frerichs
- Introduction to "Joy to the Girls" from Sonia Escolano
- Introduction to "Kill Santa" from Sadrac González Perellón
- Introduction to "Santa Is Coming" from Lee Sang-woo
- Introduction to "A Christmas Miracle" from Vivienne Vaughn
- Introduction to "Milk and Cookies" from Sam Wineman
- Introduction to "Pig" from Andreas Marschall
- Introduction to "December the 19th" from Milan Todorovic
- Introduction to "Before Sundown" from Jason A Rostovsky
- Introduction to "Cracker" from John Cook Lynch
- Introduction to "Christmas Corp.se" from Annika Marx
top of page
$39.98 Regular Price
Out of Stock
bottom of page